Natural THC Detox Drinks
Homemade THC Detox Drinks
When it comes to THC detox drinks, some of the most effective drinks require very simple and cheap ingredients that can be found in any grocery or health food store. It is a common misconception that in order to do a detox of any kind then expensive drinks and exotic ingredients are necessary. It is actually quite simple to make your own THC detox drinks at home and still be able to reap the benefits of taking care of your body and starting to look, feel, and act younger and healthier than ever before.
THC Detox Drinks for Quick Results
There may be times when you have to pass a drug test and don’t have time to let nature run its course and naturally detox. Whether its for getting a job or any other reason, failing a drug test because of smoking weed can have a seriously negative effect on your life. If this is the case then don’t let the worry of having THC in your system keep you from not applying for a job. Today there are a number of great THC drinks available on the market that are both safe and effective so take action today and take a look at some of the options available here.
Why Use THC Detox Drinks
Even if for someone who doesn’t need to do a THC detox for a drug test and just wants to improve their general health or naturally cleanse marijuana, the benefits of using natural detox drinks are many and some of the health benefits can be experienced almost immediately after beginning the detox. Over time impurities and toxins can build up in the body which results in a wide range of negative effects on the body. By using naturally cleansing detox drinks the body is able to naturally eliminate these toxins and any lingering THC which rob the body of its energy and vigor.
Benefits of Using THC Detox Drinks
The health benefits of using natural THC detox drinks go beyond that of simply cleansing marijuana from the system and the results could have an impact on nearly all aspects of the bodies health and well being. These can include.
- Helping the body lose weight naturally
- Felling and looking younger and healthier
- Increased mental focus and clarity
- Easing of suffering from chronic pain
- Increased function from cleansing important organs like the liver and kidneys
- Helping to clean the blood of impurities
- Naturally clears the skin of unsightly acne and blemishes
- Gets rid of toxins that can build up for years
- Naturally gives the body more energy
Natural THC Detox Drink Recipes
- Eight ounces of warm water. The water doesn’t have to be boiling but it should be slightly hotter than room temperature.
- The juice of half a lemon or lime, or approximately two tablespoons
- Two teaspoons of honey. Maple syrup or Agave nectar may also be used but do not use a flavored substitute. It needs to be real honey or maple syrup.
- Approximately 1/10 of a teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper.
These portions serve as a rough guideline but the amounts may depend on the persons taste and reaction to the ingredients and they can be adjusted as needed.
Guideline for THC Detox Drinks
It is best if the THC detox drinks can be drank first thing in the morning before starting the day. This will help give the metabolism a boost and give the body what it needs to start the THC detox process. In order to get the full range of benefits, use this detox drink or a combination of different drinks for at least one week. In reality about ten days is the minimum amount of time needed to get the full benefit of using a detox drink.
Don’t Neglect Your Diet
It is important to try to eat as healthy as possible while going through the THC detox, especially try and avoid processed snacks and meats as they often contain the very toxins that you’re trying to get rid of. Stick to fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and small amounts of white meat for protein. It is also a good idea to try to eat lightly when using THC detox drinks as this puts less strain on the body and gives it more energy to effectively detox.